Construction of the Bia Holy Cross Chapel must have begun at the start of the 13th century and the building constructed in late...
Looking towards the Buda Hills one of the defining landscape elements – apart from Meszes-hegy (Limestone Hill) – is the double...
Pope statue of St. Urban in 1816 was the blood-grapes. We have repeatedly been restored; current artificial stone pedestal was...
Budajenő’s cemetery chapel dates back to the Arpad era; it was built on the ruins of the 12th century church, presumably at the...
St. John of Nepomuk statue was erected around 1750 Imre Plájes. It moved to its present location on the occasion of the...
The Dragon Tree, miner and 56 headboard – several works of art by Gyula Tóth, a wood carver from Perbál, can also be seen in the...
The palace was built in 1825 based on the designs of the owner’s wife, Mária Splényné Szily.
The grave of Lieutenant Zoltán Árvay and his comrades is located between the Valley Path and the Cemetery Path.
A defining industrial relic for the appearance of the settlement of Herceghalom is the water tower constructed in 1952.
Scottish monks moved to Budajenő in the first half of the 1700s, and immediately began large-scale renovation and expansion of...