Torbágy Holy Trinity Statue

The first mention of the stone Holy Trinity Statue was made for the church visit of 1778, stating that the statue stands in the cemetery fenced off with a stone wall on church territory.

 The statue was renovated on two occasions: around 1845 and in 1944. The list of national monuments provides the following short description: “Holy Father and Christ under a canopy, with a dove above.” The memorial that had become worn was removed on the orders of the local government in the winter of 2000, and was returned to the front of the church following restoration.


TORBÁGY HOLY TRINITY STATUE

Address: Biatorbágy, Dózsa György út 4.

GPS: 47.479273,18.829858



  • 2051 Biatorbágy, Dózsa György út 4.

Category:

Similar results

Páty line of cellars

2071 Páty, Pincehegy utca

The most uniform line of cellars in the Zsámbék Basin region is the one in Páty.

More

Stone cross

2089 Telki, Fő utca 33.

The oldest monument in Telki, the Baroque stone cross, is located on the Main Street (Fő utca) near the Barn/ Village House...

More

Zichy Palace

2072 Zsámbék, 2072 Zichy tér 3.

The hill fort of the knight Aynard stood on the site of Zichy Palace in the 12th century and the stone castle was constructed at...

More

Chapel

2053 Herceghalom, Hrsz: 220/2.

The cemetery chapel was completed in 1904, the local cemetery was converted into a mortuary for this purpose.

More

2072 Zsámbék, 
Akadémia utca 3. (Tourinform Zsámbék iroda) • +36 30 649 8899 • info@zsambekinfo.hu